Monday, April 13, 2009

Peanut Butter Frosting

The recipe for my super yummy peanut butter frosting has been requested by several people! (Okay, 3, but the word "several" makes me sound so totally popular!) This is the frosting that I used on my PB Oatmeal cookies, using the "basic" cookie mix from Dunford.

Truth be told, you can spread this frosting on dry leather, and it'll make it taste good! I use this recipe, and/or variations of it for a lot of different cookies. Here is the PB version.

Anna's PB Frosting
-1/2 c. softened butter/margarine
-smooth PB (you can alter depending on how much PB you like. I'd start with 1/2 to 3/4 c.)
-4 c. powdered sugar (you might need to add more or less depeding on the texture you are going for)
-1/3 c. milk (for a richer frosting you can always sub canned milk)

Cream together the butter and peanut butter until it is combined and creamy. Add in the remaining ingredients. Sometimes I add a splash of vanilla as well.

You now have my permission to cover everything you make in PB frosting.


*Also, please feel free to use/post any of my recipes, but if they are MY recipes, please give me credit! Please and thank you!

Things I used today:
peanut butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment