Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dinner tonight, something new!

I'm trying out a little somethin' somethin' new tonight. Artichoke Chicken. You know? Like Artichoke Dip, but not like that at all, really.


If it turns out well, you'll see a picture and have the recipe in all of it's glory. If not, then I'll have to make it and tweak it a few more times.


Please, contain your excitment!


And: My garden is growing! Soon my dinners will have yummy fresh [organic] garden veggies and herbs! Heirloom tomatoes, roma tomatoes, cherry tomatoes (I have a thing for fresh tomatoes...), green (and red, duh) peppers, zucchini, crooked neck yellow squash (known in my house as 'summer squash'), cukes, sweet basil, rosemary, flat leaf parsley....the list goes on and on my friends. If you don't hear from me for a while, it's because I'm out caressing my budding garden. There's nothing wrong with that, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment