Friday, May 8, 2009

I cannot lie.

My kids ate cold cereal for dinner last night. If you want me to post the recipe, let me know, and I'm more than happy to share.


Hey, even I can't be on all of the time! And honestly, I'm not going to complain, I didn't have to say, "Eat your dinner!" Or, make my son swallow the chicken that is chewed and has been stored in his cheeks for 2 hours. Even I have my limits.

Just for fun:

What are your "off" night dinners? In this house, it always turns into breakfast stuff. Cereal, pancakes, waffles, eggs, french toast, German pancakes...

4 comments:

  1. We are definite "brinner" fans (scrubs fans you know what I'm talkin' about). The kids think it's so fancy to have breakfast for dinner. Now, what about brocooli for breakfast? Not a bad idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that is such good news for me, last night I sunk to a new level of loathing for making dinner. I think it's the weekends that do it to me!

    our cop-outs are:

    hot dogs
    fishsticks
    quesadillas
    lunchables (sad I know)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so we probably have more "off" night dinners than on.. well maybe not but with school it sure seems like we "scrounge" alot.
    Our favorite scrounging foods are...

    Me:
    Potstickers
    grilled cheese sandwiches
    cold cereal

    Greg:
    quesidillas
    nachos
    creamed tuna on toast- Anna you may know what that is, I don't agree with eating it...ever...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whit, I agree with you: creamed tuna on toast should never be eaten.

    I have a general rule: If they serve it in prison, we don't eat it!

    ReplyDelete