Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nothing new!

I'm just home from a quick family weekend in Bear Lake. A weekend with [most] of my brothers & sisters, nieces & nephews and my parents. I'm happy to report that not much cooking was done! Unfortunately, that means no exciting recipes to share, but on the flip side, many raspberry shakes were consumed. Or, in Camden's (one of the little dudes) case, many raspberry shakes spilled all over his clothing, the carseat buckle, the seat, inbetween every tiny creavice in the car, the window and the floor.

The most gourmet thing we had this weekend was Rice Krispy (I hate mispelled on purpose words, by the way, like "Kids Kabin", or "Kims Kreamy Korn Kakes"...or "Rice Krispies") treats made with Fruity Pebbles. Which, for the record, went quickly!

Once I spend a little alone time with my own bed (oh, baby!), and catch up on the mile of laundry awaiting me, I'll be back to the cookin' action.

Until then, think of the chocolate dipped raspberries that my husband bought yesterday. I'm not even a chocolate fan, and they were so amazingly good that I'm contemplating the 2 1/2-3 hour drive back to the Lake...

No comments:

Post a Comment