Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,

I know it isn't even Halloween yet, but I thought I'd give you plenty of time...

Remember my old Kitchen Aid mixer? It's time to move on to something bigger and better. I've done a TON of research, and decided that this is what I need. The Cuisinart SM-55 5 1/2 quart stand mixer.





Or, perhaps if you are feeling really generous, I'm not opposed to the Cuisinart SM-70 7 quart mixer.




Either or, really. I'm not overly picky. [Other than, please bring it in chrome, and I'd love some of the fancy attachments. Like the meat grinder, juicer, pasta maker, food processor, blender...]


Hey...a girl can dream right? It'll most likely be handmixers and wooden spoons for me for a long time. Unless, of course, you know someone that is willing to pay my husband closer to what he's worth?

No?

Okay then, I'll keep dreaming.


[P.S. This mixer is highly suggested by ATK & Cooks Illustrated. Need I say more?!]

No comments:

Post a Comment