Friday, September 24, 2010

Lima Beans?




You may or may not have a bag of lima beans in your house---even if you don't eat them.  I'll admit that I like MOST things, but I'm not the biggest fan of lima beans.

So...when life hands you lima beans, make a wreath! 

I used large lima beans, because it is what I had, but in hindsight, I wish I had used the smaller ones, I think they would have looked better.  When I was finished I sprayed it with an off white spray paint [you could spray it any color]. 

I'm kind of digging it!

[And, while we are on the subject of my front door, can I just be annoyed for a second?  See that peep hole?  Yeah, whoever built this house/put in the peep hole/etc. must have been 2 feet tall.  When I stand at the door, the peep hole hits me right in the, uh, chest.   I have to bend down like a giant to even see through the thing.  It also makes centering wreaths really awkward.]  So glad I got that off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment