Monday, August 22, 2011

BTS Dinner.

Kids started school today. 

For the first time since my oldest was born (8.5 years ago), I only have one child home with me all day.  What in the world do you do with only one child home?! It feels weird.

Sad.  Lonely.  Quiet.  And weird.

I miss my little dudes.

But, in their absence, maybe I will have time to update my poor neglected blog. 



We had a fun back-to-school dinner last night.  I made a big deal out of it, and let the kids select the menu.  [They decided on grilled steak  , twice baked potato mash, garlic broccoli , fresh squeezed lemonade & I made lemon cupcakes with blackberry filling and a lemon frosting. ] 

2 comments:

  1. I want grilled steak and potatoes too. Yum.

    I'm glad our buds are friends and us too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite possibly the cutest mother in the world. :) Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete